Math 211 Discrete Mathematics, Spring 2024
Welcome to our course page for the semester!
This site will serve as the main reference for the course, including the daily syllabus, assignment due dates, Problem Sets, Big Ideas notes, and basically anything that is publicly available.
We'll use our Canvas site for everything that needs to be secure, such as submitting assignments, and for resources private to our class, such as solutions to problem sets, etc.
- Tentative Weekly Syllabus
- Course Policies
- My Daily Schedule
- Wheaton's Canvas site
- The Wheaton Honor Code
- Weekly Big Ideas notes
- Files displayed/distributed during class
- Problem Sets
- Guidelines for Problem Sets
- Some additional resources
- The Canvas Student mobile app is useful for uploading your group's inclass board work to Canvas. This is a free app for iOS and Android.
- There are many mobile apps for scanning your Problem Sets and Takehome Exams to save as a pdf to upload to Canvas. I've had good luck with Genius Scan, which comes as free app for both an iOS and Android. If you are on campus, you can also use the public multipupose printers to scan and email a copy to yourself.