Math 104 Calculus II, Spring 2024
Welcome to our course page for the semester!
This site will serve as the main reference for the course, including the daily syllabus, assignment due dates, Problem Sets, Pre-Class Assignments, and basically anything that is publicly available.
We'll use our Canvas site for everything that needs to be secure, such as submitting assignments, and for resources private to our class, such as solutions to problem sets, etc.
- Tentative Daily Syllabus
- Course Policies
- My Daily Schedule
- Wheaton's Canvas site
- The Wheaton Honor Code
- Pre-Class Assignments for the semester
- Answers from the class (only available on campus network)
- Suggestions for reading a math text
- Wheaton's WeBWorK server (Login with lower case 'wXXXX')
- Problem Sets
- Guidelines for WeBWorK and Problem Sets
- In-class work and other files displayed during class
- Some additional resources
- Peer Tutoring is available Sunday-Thursday, 7-9 pm, although it's best to check the schedule just in case there is a change in a particular week.
- You can download the text from the APEX Calculus website. There are several versions available, but for our purposes, APEX Calculus, Version 4.0, in color, Without 3D content is probably the best one for onscreen viewing. If you would prefer a physical copy of the text, there are also links at the website to purchase Volume 1 for a nominal fee.
- Desmos is a great online graphing tool.
- WolframAlpha is handy for almost any calculation.
- There are many mobile apps for scanning your work to save as a pdf to upload to Canvas. I've had good luck with Genius Scan, which comes as free app for both an iOS and Android. If you are on campus, you can also use the public multipupose printers to scan and email a copy to yourself.