Math 104 Calculus II, Spring 2020
None of this is valid after Spring Break since we've moved all classes online. All new information for the course will be posted to onCourse.
- Tentative Daily Syllabus
- Course Policies
- The Wheaton Honor Code
- My Daily Schedule
- Reading assignments for the semester
- Files displayed during class
- Problem Sets and
Guidelines for the Solutions to Problem Sets
- Wheaton's WeBWorK site
- Instructions for installing Mathematica on your personal computer.
- Wolfram's Help & Learning Resources for Wolfram Products has a lot of good information on using Mathematica.
- You might find the Hands-on Start to Mathematica screencasts particularly useful.
- Instructions for installing Wheaton's vpn client so that you can access WeBWorK and Mathematica from off campus
- Some online resources
- You can download the text from the APEX Calculus website. There are several options available, but for our purposes, either of the APEX Calculus, Version 4.0 in color versions will work well for this course, although notice that the one with 3D content is substantially larger.
- Desmos is a great online graphing tool.
- WolframAlpha is handy for almost any calculation.
- Tutoring in the Kollett Center