Math 101 Calculus I, Fall 2018
- Tentative Daily Syllabus
- Course Policies
- The Wheaton Honor Code
- My Daily Schedule
- Reading assignments for the semester
- Files displayed during class
- Problem Sets and Guidelines for the Solutions to Problem Sets
- Wheaton's WeBWorK site
- Instructions for installing Wheaton's vpn client so that you can access WeBWorK from off campus
- Some sample problems for Exam 1,
Exam 2, and Exam 3
- Some online resources
- You can download the text from the APEX Calculus website. There are several versions available, but for our purposes, APEX Calculus, Version 4.0, in color, Without 3D content is the best one for onscreen viewing.
- Desmos is a great online graphing tool.
- WolframAlpha is handy for almost any calculation.
- Tutoring in the Kollett Center