Math 102 - Calculus I with Econ Apps - Spring 2005
Guidelines for Submitting Reading Assignments
- You will have a reading assignment for nearly every class meeting. Each assignment will have two or three questions that
you should be able to answer after you have done the reading.
- You will receive either 0 or 1 on each assignment. If I feel that you
have not made a serious effort on an assignment, I'll warn you that
you will receive no credit on future assignments that are
- You must write your answers in complete sentences.
- Every question implicitly ends with ``Explain your answer.''
- You must submit your answers to me via email
by 9:00 a.m. on the day of class!!
- Remember that my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to receive credit, you must
give your message the subject line
Math 102 - Due Date - Your Name
For example, for the reading assignment for January 28, I would use the
Math 102 1/28 Tommy Ratliff
- You should send me email from your account, since
you will receive an automatic reply that I have received your
reading assignment, if you used the correct subject line.
You may not get this message until the morning of class when I check my email in my office.
- If the network is down or you're having other technical difficulties,
you may write out your answers for me on paper and
turn it in at the beginning of class.
Math 102 Home |
T. Ratliff's Home
Maintained by Tommy Ratliff, email@example.com
Monday, January 3, 2005,