Guidelines for Submitting Reading Assignments
- You will have a reading assignment for nearly every class meeting. Each assignment will have two or three questions that
you should be able to answer after you have done the reading.
- You will receive either 0 or 1 on each assignment. If I feel that you
have not made a serious effort on an assignment, I'll warn you that
you will receive no credit on future assignments that are
- You must write your answers in complete sentences.
- Every question implicitly ends with ``Explain your answer.''
- You must submit your answers to me via email
by 8:45 a.m. on the day of class!!
- Remember that my email address is email@example.com.
- In order to receive credit,
you must send me email from your account and you must
give your message the subject line
Math 104 - Due Date - Your Name
For example, for the reading assignment for February 3, I would use the
Math 104 2/3 Tommy Ratliff
If the network is down, you may write out your answers for me on paper and
turn it in at the beginning of class.
Math 104 Home |
T. Ratliff's Home