Math 104 Calculus II, Spring 2019
- Tentative Daily Syllabus
- Course Policies
- The Wheaton Honor Code
- My Daily Schedule
- Reading assignments for the semester
- Submit through Wheaton onCourse
- Suggestions for reading a math text
- Answers from the class (only available on campus)
- Files displayed during class
- Problem Sets and Guidelines for the Solutions to Problem Sets
- Some sample problems for Exam 1,
and Exam 3
- Wheaton's WeBWorK site
- Instructions for installing Mathematica on your personal computer.
- Wolfram's Help & Learning Resources for Wolfram Products has a lot of good information on using Mathematica.
- You might find the Hands-on Start to Mathematica screencasts particularly useful.
- Instructions for installing Wheaton's vpn client so that you can access WeBWorK and Mathematica from off campus
- Some online resources
- You can download the text from the APEX Calculus website. There are several options available, but for our purposes, either of the APEX Calculus, Version 4.0 in color versions will work well for this course.
- Desmos is a great online graphing tool.
- WolframAlpha is handy for almost any calculation.
- Tutoring in the Kollett Center